Introduction to this blog - please read

DISCLAIMER:  I am not a doctor or medical professional of any kind, and nothing here is medical advice. 

Hi, this blog is going to be a source of helpful information for dealing with TMAU like disorders. I am using the term 'TMAU' to refer mostly to a general malodor condition, rather than the true form of TMAU. The true form concerns a (rotting) fish odor and is controlled through limiting intake of choline. This is the current standard practice for most people with this type of condition, to refer to it as TMAU. 

Most of the posts on this blog are taken directly from my Reddit account. Keep in mind that there will be references to Reddit copied over in the posts at times, so just ignore those. I am going to be making a YouTube channel to go with this blog shortly. Stay tuned for updates!

Popular posts from this blog

What a correct hygiene routine looks like - everyone needs to start here!

This is why I think long term outcomes vary widely for people with this condition - this is the most hopeful thing you will ever read about TMAU

Diet that solved my problem for 20+ years - Do you eat a lot of red meat? If so, this is important info